Online help generator using FM8

Jim Owens jowens at magma.ca
Thu Apr 22 06:54:55 PDT 2010

Besides Webworks Publisher, other options include Mif2Go (which we use)
-- fast, powerful, highly configurable, extensively documented, and
reasonably priced, but  better for those with some scripting or
programming experience; and Adobe RoboHelp (included with FrameMaker in
Adobe's Technical Suite for Communications) -- intended for easy
integration, but not as flexible as the other two.