Frame closes when generating pdf

Steve Johnson chinaski69 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 22 06:51:46 PDT 2010

Do you get a "frame has experienced a serious error and must quit"? It
doesn't sound like it but if it does you can try getting Adobe to
interpret the error message and log.

See if you get the same error by printing to another printer driver.
Then if possible see if you can isolate the error to one particular
chapter in the book and go from there.

Also post this on the Adobe Frame forum because they might have some
insights. IMHO, an application such as Frame should never throw a
cryptic error like "Cannot quit"; it makes you wonder what they're
thinking....