Online help generator using FM8

Ed hamonwry12 at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 23 08:48:42 PDT 2010

Nadine-

I personally think it's still single-sourcing, since you're compiling from
the Frame source files. The output is multiple HTML files (since I create
WebHelp), but I don't think that's different than any other WebHelp system.
The conversion from FM to MIF to HTML is invisible; you never use or see the
files unless you really want to look in the temp folder. I believe that RH
works essentially the same way.

-=Ed.