FrameMaker Table Width Issue Solved

George, Brenda (CAI) BGeorge at federatedinv.com
Fri Apr 23 11:02:34 PDT 2010

A couple of months ago I sent an email concerning an issue that I was having

importing into Structured FrameMaker an XML file that contains tables. When I flowed xml into the structured FrameMaker template, the flowed tables were not sizing correctly and needed to be manually resized. The tables were all defaulting to a specific width.

As it turns out, the problem was in a dll file that had default settings for table widths. When these table widths were adjusted to accommodate the new widths, the tables flowed to the correct widths.

Thanks to those of you who tried to help me trouble-shoot this issue.

Brenda George
Desk: (724) 720-8491
bgeorge at federatedinv.com

----------------------------------------- Unless notified to the
contrary by the sender, the recipient should consider the contents
of this message including any attachments to be confidential. If
you are not the intended recipient and have received this message
in error, please contact Federated Investors immediately by
forwarding this email to notify at federatedinv.com and then delete
this message from your system. Saving, copying or disseminating an
inadvertently received email could violate state and Federal
privacy laws. All emails received by or sent from Federated may be
provided to regulators or law enforcement agencies, or used for
other purposes consistent with Federated's business interests.
Thank you for your cooperation.