Training materials for Structured FrameMaker 9

Front Runner -Veronica veronica at front-runner.com
Fri Apr 23 19:16:53 PDT 2010

Hi Pat,

The best FrameMaker book on the market for Structured FrameMaker are
Scriptorium's books written by Sarah O'Keefe.

Scriptorium continues to have interest in both their Frame 7 and 8 books for
both unstructured and structured FrameMaker.

People looking to implement a structure application in FrameMaker still look
to Scriptorium's Frame 7 book. The same holds true for unstructured
applications and their Frame 8 book.

Many of the updates for Frame 9 relate to the DITA application framework.
Most are not visible to the user. There was an update to the look of the
user interface. While Scriptorium's book does not have screen images of the
Frame 9 application, FrameMaker's dialog functions remain almost completely
unchanged.

A recent purchaser of their book noted that Adobe sent him Scriptorium's
way--for the best resource available.

We at Front Runner use Scriptorium's books as reference materials for our
FrameMaker training we offer!

If you require formal, hands-on training. We have a Structured FrameMaker:
EDD Development course coming up on May 12-14 at our Toronto, Canada
location.

I hope that helps.

Sincerely,

Veronica Kütt
President
Front Runner Training, a Div. of Front Runner Publishing Solutions Inc.
416-515-0155
Call Toll free: 1-877-999-0155
veronica at front-runner.com
www.front-runner.com

"Learn what you wish you'd known yesterday!"®