Adobe's New Corporate Strategies

quills at airmail.net quills at airmail.net
Sat Apr 24 15:33:13 PDT 2010

It's just that having an MBA doesn't automatically qualify you to lead
or even manage a company. The people in charge nowdays have lost sight
of what their bottom line is. They rely solely upon the bean counters to
tell them, when that is only the current line expense.

I'm waiting for the senior management to suddenly wake up and find that
their jobs are being shipped overseas, because they are too expensive.

Irony.

Scott