Running Headers

Tim J. Slager TSlager at isdcorporation.com
Tue Apr 27 09:40:51 PDT 2010

FM 7.2
-----------
I have running headers that reference Chapter Title on left pages and Heading 1 on right pages. Some chapters have multiple files, so they don't include a Chapter Title and sometimes not even a Heading 1.

I expected that within a book the variable would pick up the referenced paragraph from an earlier file. This doesn't seem to be the case, and I now have blank headers on some pages of the final document.

How do I fix this? I couldn't find an answer in my Unstructured FrameMaker 8 book, so if you know it's in there, just point me in the right direction.

Thanks. tims

Tim Slager | ISD Tech Pubs | 616.494.1373