Graphics quality - Mif2Go

mathieu jacquet bobitch at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 29 01:50:13 PDT 2010

Dear all,

we are generating EclipseHelp and OmniHelp for our documentation and chose Mif2Go. Everything runs perfect except on one point: after conversion, graphics are there, well layed out but of terrible quality. I attach an original picture and its generated counterpart. We've played with GraphicExportDPI and GraphicExportFormat but to no avail so far.

Do you have any strategy for obtaining graphics of a decent quality in our HTML output? I guess it is something to be thought about from scratch, when importing them in Frame. Is there any rule to respect (for instance, import in xx DPI in Frame, then set GraphicExportDPI to xx DPI)?

Thank you very much in anticipation,
Mathieu.

P.S.: work environment is FM9 on Vista 64.