MIL-STD-40051

Stamm, David-P45904 Dave.Stamm at gdc4s.com
Mon Aug 2 08:56:32 PDT 2010

2010-08-02-01T15:55Z

Art -

	CAUTION:  We have been informed that because the DTD and transformation files are 			    assets of US DOD, we are strictly prohibited from changing them in any 			    way.

I trust that you obtained the DTD from http://www.asrl.com/.  I recommend that you use the DTD from there unless directed otherwise by the Writer / Editor for your acquiring activity or authority.

I believe that the Writer / Editor for your acquiring activity or authority must provide you the transformation (.xsl) files.  They might be provided to you in a folder named such as, "cstyle_v_n_n."

Regards,
Dave Stamm

This message and / or attachments may include information subject to GDC4S O.M. 1.8.6 and GD Corporate Policy 07-105 and are intended to be accessed only by authorized recipients.  Use, storage and transmission are governed by General Dynamics and its policies.  Contractual restrictions apply to third parties.  Recipients should refer to the policies or contract to determine proper handling.  Unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not an intended recipient, please contact the sender and destroy all copies of the original message.