Landscape 11 x 17

Rick Quatro rick at rickquatro.com
Mon Aug 2 14:23:56 PDT 2010

Hi Rick,

Your brain is probably OK. You can't remember how to do it because it can't
be done. You can mix portrait and landscape pages in the same document as
long as they are the same size. The only way to do what you want is to use a
book and insert the 11 x 17 document at the appropriate location in the
book.

Rick Quatro
Carmen Publishing Inc.
585-659-8267
rick at frameexpert.com

*** Frame Automation blog at http://frameautomation.com

OK Framers,

I now officially consider myself brain dead. I, for the life of me,
cannot remember how to put a page that is 11 x 17 landscape into a
document that is all portrait 8.5 x 11 . I have searched through both
the Frame Help manuals I have and I am still dead in the water, sorry
brain dead. May I please ask that someone point me in the correct
direction so I can get this done. I am very embarrassed to have to ask
this  :-(

Rick