RANT: FM 9.0 -

Bill Swallow techcommdood at gmail.com
Tue Aug 3 12:54:52 PDT 2010

I wouldn't say it's hard to use, but it certainly is difficult to use
efficiently. As you say, pods are everywhere. I am constantly hiding
and changing the docking location for ones I use regularly because
they are always in the way of the authoring area. The tool should not
get in the way of the task for which it was designed.

And yes, the lack of contrast in the UI itself makes the UI a bit
difficult to stare at and read, but that appears to be an Adobe thing
because RoboHelp is the same way, only brighter.

--
Bill Swallow

Twitter: @techcommdood
Blog: http://techcommdood.com