Looking to connect with other copyeditors and editors using Frame

Jp Polk jpolk at palantir.com
Tue Aug 3 10:11:05 PDT 2010

Hi all,

I've been lurking here for a few weeks - great list! I'd like to reach out to any editors and copyeditors who spar with change tracking or have developed other more elegant methods. For example, what's a clean and visible way to include lengthy marginal comments?

Is there a separate "Editors n' Frame" list that's been eluding my search? I've poked around in the archives here, and sense the editing demographic might be hanging out elsewhere.

Please reply or copy me offlist - I'm on digest.

cheers,
Jp

Jp Polk
Palantir Technologies | Technical Editor
jpolk at palantir.com<mailto:dshenoy at palantir.com>|