FrameMaker 9 Crashes

Ray Saffin rsaffin at serena.com
Thu Aug 5 06:49:24 PDT 2010

If that works fine.

When I had the problem several months ago I was desperate to find any
solution that worked for me (Adobe Support having no idea at that time and
it being made more difficult by having a corporate license where only the
first person registered showed up as "supported").

Ray

Ray Saffin | Senior Staff Technical Writer | Serena Software | +44 1727
813276 | www.serena.com

<http://www.serena.com/pages/campaigns/11ukmult-uk-customer-day-9june2010/app_download.html?Campaign_Id=50004&Activity_Id=39330>