FM8 crashing upon showing all conditions.

Flato, Gillian gflato at nanometrics.com
Thu Aug 5 10:32:26 PDT 2010

I had that problem a few months ago. Check the directory where the files are kept. Delete all of the lock files.
Before viewing all of the conditions, update your book. Delete any lock (*.lck) files, than view the conditions. That worked for me.

Thank you,

Gillian Flato
Technical Writer (Software)
nanometrics
1550 Buckeye Dr.
Milpitas, CA. 95035
9408.545.6316
  408.232.5911
4 gflato at nanometrics.com

"Well Done is better than Well Said" - Benjamin Franklin