FM8 crashing upon showing all conditions.

Flato, Gillian gflato at nanometrics.com
Thu Aug 5 11:44:08 PDT 2010

Fred is correct. I also did that and it stopped the problem. (I knew I was forgetting something - Thanks Fred!)

Thank you,

Gillian Flato
Technical Writer (Software)
nanometrics
1550 Buckeye Dr.
Milpitas, CA. 95035
*408.545.6316
7  408.232.5911
* gflato at nanometrics.com<mailto:gflato at nanometrics.com>

"Well Done is better than Well Said" - Benjamin Franklin