Changing imported reference source

Nancy Allison maker at verizon.net
Fri Aug 6 08:08:34 PDT 2010

Hi, all. Although this question is simple, I'm not having any luck googling it.

My documents are stored in a Windows Explorer directory structure.

I opened the Preface file from Document A, edited it, and saved it into Document B's directory. It retains its figure references to the Art directory for Document A.

I would like to change the references to the Doc A Art folder to the Doc B Art folder, without having to reimport each figure manually.

Is there a way to edit the paths for the import references?

Thanks.

--Nancy