Footnote color

Roger Shuttleworth rshuttleworth at avbasesystems.com
Tue Aug 17 07:00:38 PDT 2010

Hello Lief

The issue is, though, that you can't access the footnote number alone, since it's not defined in the footnote paragraph format. Any changes to the paragraph format are applied to the whole footnote, not just the number. As far as I can see, there is no way to format the number differently from the text. This appears to be so whether you are using structured or unstructured documents. I'd be happy to be proved wrong...

Regards,
Roger

Roger Shuttleworth
Technical Documentation