Adobe 3D Reviewer - Viewing a Section

Graham, Jasmine S Yassamin.Graham at weatherford.com
Wed Aug 18 09:55:47 PDT 2010

Hello Framers,

My apologies for the off-topic post. I'm using the Adobe 3D Reviewer utility (came with Acrobat Pro-Extended in TCS1, Windows XP) to create views of ProE models. When I use the section tool to cut into a part, the cut edges are displayed as a shell and not as a solid part and I cannot figure out where the problem is coming from. I've solicited the help of an internal mechanical engineer and it appears that the problem may be related to how the software is working.

Has anyone encountered this before and found a solution? Thanks in advance!

Jasmine Graham

Technical Writer, Research and Development

Wireline Services

Weatherford │ 481 Winscott Road │ Fort Worth │ TX │ 76126

Main: +1.817.249.7200 │ Direct: +1.817.249.7032 │ Fax: +1.817.249.7885 │ Mobile: +1.817.235.3620

jasmine.graham at weatherford.com │ www.weatherford.com

CONFIDENTIAL & PRIVILEGED COMMUNICATION

This message is intended for the individual or entity addressed herein.
If you are not the intended recipient, please do not read, copy, use or disclose this communication to others.
Also please notify the sender by replying to this message, and then delete it from your system.
The sender totally disclaims, and will not accept, any responsibility or liability for the unauthorized use,
or the consequences of any unauthorized use, of this communication or message.