Can't produce PDF from FM 9 + Acr 9 on Windows 7

Emmy A. maisieari at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 19 16:20:57 PDT 2010

Hi, Syed,
I would agree with you. I've been successfully saving Frame files to pdf on my XP box for years, with bookmarks and links all working perfectly and graphics looking good. So I was looking forward to doing the same on my Windows 7 machine. However, not only can I not use "Save as PDF" on the Windows 7 machine, I also can't print to the PDF printer. The same thing happens either way -- Frame 9 becomes unresponsive and just hangs. But if I create a .ps file (with Frame 9) on my XP machine and open that file on the Windows 7 machine, a pdf is created.
Don't have Frame 7.2 installed on the Windows 7 machine, but I could try checking to see if that still works. I miss the older interface on Frame 7.2. The new interface on Frame 9 requires more mousing, and tagging is clunkier. If "Save as PDF" doesn't work, it'll just be one more thing I'll miss.
Thanks for your help!
Emmy