FM 9 crashes when I try to save .book file with changes on Windows 7 64-bit

John Sgammato jsgammato at IMPRIVATA.com
Mon Aug 23 10:21:47 PDT 2010

I have:
FSA Tools IXGen
EZ Tools Clean Import
Silicon Prairie Paragraph Tools
Bruce Foster's Archive
Leximation BookVars
Omsys Mif2Go

-----Original Message-----
From: Lief Erickson [mailto:lief at networkinstruments.com]
Sent: Monday, August 23, 2010 12:19 PM
To: John Sgammato; framers at lists.frameusers.com
Subject: RE: FM 9 crashes when I try to save .book file with changes on
Windows 7 64-bit

Do you have any plugins installed?

-----Original Message-----
From: framers-bounces at lists.frameusers.com
[mailto:framers-bounces at lists.frameusers.com] On Behalf Of John Sgammato
Sent: Monday, August 23, 2010 10:58 AM
To: framers at lists.frameusers.com
Windows 7 64-bit

I recently got a new Win7 64-bit computer. I installed FM9 new on it and
applied all updates.
When I open a FM9 book and chapters created on my old 32-bit machine I
can work on it as usual, but when I save the book, FM crashes.
I have reproduced it to the point where simply opening the book file and
Saving As... causes the crash, even when no changes have been made.
Has anyone else experienced this? Am I missing something simple? Does
anyone have a good insight that will help me track this down?

John Sgammato
Principal Technical Writer
Imprivata, Inc
http://www.imprivata.com

This email has been scanned. This e-mail (including any attachments) is
confidential and may be legally privileged. If you are not an intended
recipient or an authorized representative of an intended recipient, you
are prohibited from using, copying or distributing the information in
this e-mail or its attachments. If you have received this e-mail in
error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete
all copies of this message and any attachments.