Can't produce PDF from FM 9 + Acr 9 on Windows 7 --

Kelley, Lea Shannon lea.kelley at thyssenkrupp.com
Mon Aug 23 06:19:40 PDT 2010

The below links page states "It has been tested with FrameMaker 6.0 and
7.0 for Windows." Has anyone used it for FrameMaker 9 with success?

Thanks,

ls

Subject: Re: Can't produce PDF from FM 9 + Acr 9 on Windows 7 --

      Solution Found

      reply-type=original

I don't have this whole thread in front of me to remember what the
initial problem was, but you can probably also eliminate steps 2 and 3
by installing the free SetPrint utility
(http://sundorne.com/FrameMaker/Freeware/setPrint.htm). It sets the
Adobe PDF virtual printer as the default for FrameMaker (without
changing it anywhere else in Windows).

NOTICE:  The information contained in this electronic mail transmission
is intended by ThyssenKrupp Elevator for the use of the named individual
or entity to which it is directed and may contain information that is
privileged or otherwise confidential. If you have received this
electronic mail transmission in error, please delete it from your system
without copying or forwarding it, and notify the sender of the error by
reply e-mail or by telephone (collect), so that the sender's address
records can be corrected.