how to get rid of 'license expired'....

Stuart Rogers srogers at phoenix-geophysics.com
Wed Aug 25 11:10:03 PDT 2010

On 25/08/2010 9:01 AM, Wim Hooghwinkel - idtp wrote:
> H,
>

> I had a trial installation of FM9 on my laptop. Now I have replaced it with
> a licensed copy, but starting up keeps giving the error message:  licensing
> for this product has expired.  What can I do to get rid of this error?

The official answer from the Adobe site for serial number
troubleshooting is to "contact Adobe".  Good luck with that.

You might try uninstalling FM9, running a registry utility like CCleaner
http://www.piriform.com/
then re-installing the licenced version.

Best,

--
Stuart Rogers
Technical Communicator