Changing templates - converting paragraph tags

David Millis David.Millis at DrakeSoftware.com
Tue Aug 31 11:18:21 PDT 2010

I am changing to a new template with totally different master pages,
paragraph tags, etc. I was hoping to do a find and replace to change my
book to use the new paragraph styles. However, in Frame 7.2, I can find
a paragraph tag but the replace options only include to change to Text,
change the character format, or "by pasting".

I know I can redefine my existing paragraph tags to match something in
the new template but then the tag names won't match those in the new
template. Does anyone have a suggestion other than changing the
paragraph tag for each paragraph in a 300 page book?

Thanks for the help in advance.

David