Changing templates - converting paragraph tags

Bernard Gagne bernygagne at rogers.com
Tue Aug 31 13:01:20 PDT 2010

Hi David,
You have a couple of options available to you if you aren't against spending a
few pennies.

First, Rick Quatro has devised a Frame plugin that does exactly what you need.
It's called "FindChangeSpecial" and at $30 it's a bargain when you consider the
amount of work it will save you. I've had it for several years now and wouldn't
part with it. You can find it at:
http://www.frameexpert.com/plugins/findchangespecial/index.htm

Second, SiliconPrairie has a utility called Paragraph Tools that allows you to
create a paragraph conversion list that you can apply to your entire book all in
one go. You can't beat the $10 price tag.
http://www.siliconprairiesoftware.com/Products.html

Between the two of them you'll have your book in shape in no time.

Berny Gagne