Off-Topic: Acrobat Shared Review

Flato, Gillian gflato at nanometrics.com
Wed Dec 1 16:58:12 PST 2010

Have any of you EVER been able to get Acrobat shared review feature to work?

Every time I get to the screen entitled, "Decide How to Send the PDF File," I select my shared file, (which I make sure has permissions set to Everyone and is on a network drive) and then click Next. I always get the error message, "The file destination provided is not valid. Enter a valid file location."

I've tried it with a local drive in a publically shared folder with permissions set to Everyone. Same error message. Also tried repairing Acrobat. No help, same error message. Does it even work at all? Has anyone ever had it to work or is it totally bogus?

Thank you,

Gillian Flato
Technical Writer (Software)
nanometrics
1550 Buckeye Dr.
Milpitas, CA. 95035
*408.545.6316
7  408.232.5911
* gflato at nanometrics.com<mailto:gflato at nanometrics.com>

"Well Done is better than Well Said" - Benjamin Franklin