R: FM7 to PDF / Gibberish in bookmark instead of cyrillic font /Solved

Anton David anton at xlated.com
Thu Dec 2 02:46:32 PST 2010

 Hello all,

We decided to use PDF controller
(http://www.i-frame.itl.info/en/feature-description/i-frame-modules/translat
ion-pack/pdf-controller.html) to solve this problem.

We have also tried FM9 (actually on a FR XP Pro OS with Cyrillic fonts
loaded but it does not work. Bookmarks still display gibberish (Yes, all
fonts from system were embedded). Maybe in the future, we will test it on a
Russian OS. Anyway, we have not found any "magic" from Unicode point of view
in FM9.

Anton