Content trends survey

Sharon Burton sharon at anthrobytes.com
Thu Dec 2 08:52:50 PST 2010

***Vendor post***

Author-it wolld like know what your content trends and needs are for the
next 2 years or so. Towards that end, we've created a survey. You can take
the 10 question survey at http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/QSN8M2G.

We're not reporting IP addresses, although you can only take the survey 1
time from each IP address. Personal information about you is not required to
participate in the survey.

We're also giving a prize if you'd like to identify yourself. After the
survey closes, one winner will be selected to win EITHER a free license for
Author-it OR one free training session in the next six months. It's the
winner's choice.

To participate in the prize drawing, you must provide your contact
information at the end of the survey.

Please feel free to share the link and tell your friends. The survey closes
at the end of December, just before midnight US time, I believe.

sharon

Sharon Burton

Product Evangelist, Author-it

951-369-8590