Off-Topic: Acrobat Shared Review

Arockiasamy, Sebastian (GE Healthcare) Sebastian.Arockiasamy at ge.com
Wed Dec 1 23:47:09 PST 2010

Hi RJ Jacquez,

But this review does not work with Acrobat 9 Pro Extended and Office
2010. Do you have a solution for this? I was using this feature by
setting up WebDAV folder.  Hope you will not ask me to migrate to
Acrobat X. We just bought Acrobat 9 Pro Extended recently.

This was working fine when I had earlier versions of Office.

Thanks and regards,
Sebastian A