Off-Topic: Acrobat Shared Review

Ashish Gupta ashishiitb at gmail.com
Sat Dec 4 00:23:55 PST 2010

Hi folks,

You might want to refer to this blog besides troubleshooting the issue:
http://blogs.adobe.com/vikrant/2010/09/02/acrobat-shared-reviews-webdav/

It describes how to set up a WebDAV for Shared Review. It is an extremely
easy and quick process. And you can get some help too, on that blog! :-)

-Ashish

PS: Author of the blogpost is CCed.