Figure cross references not working in PDF

David Millis David.Millis at DrakeSoftware.com
Tue Dec 7 09:11:28 PST 2010

I have both Figure (Figure 5-3) and Heading and Page (see ABC on page
43) cross references in my book. The Heading and Page links work fine
throughout the PDF but the Figure references don't work at all. I've
tried creating the PDF by using both Save As to PDF and printing the
book to PDF - both with the same result.

My "Figure Title" paratag is included on the Tags tab. Does anyone have
a suggestion?

Frame 7.2, Adobe Reader 7, and Acrobat 9

Thanks in advance.

David M