Figure cross references not working in PDF

Fei Min Lorente FeiMin.Lorente at onsemi.com
Tue Dec 7 11:02:11 PST 2010

Oh, I just found it in Acrobat 9. To reduce your PDF file size after
using "Create Named Destinations for All Elements and Paragraphs", do
this:
1. Choose Advanced > PDF Optimizer
2. Deselect everything except Clean up
3. On the Clean Up Settings panel, deselect everything except "Discard
unreferenced named destinations", and hit OK.

Note: the online help where I found this says "Because this option does
not check for links from other PDF files or websites, it does not fit in
some workflows." I think TimeSavers gets around this problem.

Good luck!

Fei Min