FM / how to identify new images

David Spreadbury dspreadb at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 15 05:16:08 PST 2010

Anton,
One possible choice would be Bruce Foster's Archive plugin.

Archive actually creates a new folder with all referenced piece-parts, which you probably don't need, but the archive.log file is what you could immediately put to use.

The archive log lists all referenced files, whether they be graphics or text insets.

You might want to check out Lin Sims list of FrameMaekr plugins at http://www.microtype.com/resources/FM_utilities_all_v3.1.pdf.

There could be something as good, or even better.