FM / how to identify new images

Georg Eck eck at squidds.de
Wed Dec 15 06:21:07 PST 2010

Hi,

do you know 'TOOLBOX for FrameMaker'? NO?
There are some features are great for imported images:
+ you can save copied images in their original format like eps, jpg, ...
+ you can find all referenced images with book transfer in a report
+ you can copy all files (images, ...) with a book to another folder
+ you can ...

Test it:
Download TOOLBOX (www.toolboxforme.com) , install it (trial) - ready &
go.

- GEorg

Hello all,

I have a user guide. All images (screenshots) are in a specific folder.
Some of those images will be updated.
I need to go through all the pages to check whether those images fit
properly in the frames.
Is there a way to list which images filenames are in which files in a
book
in FM7 or FM9?

Thank you

Anton