Replacing special character "single quote"

Andersen, Verner Engell VEA verner.andersen at radiometer.dk
Thu Dec 16 00:35:28 PST 2010

Hello

Our Trados translator has inserted single quotes in stead of double
quotes in the destination source. This results in the text look strange
in Framemaker as the single quote is probably considered a control
character in Framemaker.

How do I search and replace the single quote with a double quote? The
search function doesn't find anything when I copy the single quote into
to find box and click search. Is there a way to search for special
characters such as the single quote.

Best regards,

Verner Andersen

Radiometer Medical ApS
Akandevej 21
2700 Bronshoj
Denmark
Phone: +45 38 27 38 27
CVR: 27 50 91 85
www.radiometer.com
For the latest trends in acute care testing, go to Radiometer's knowledge site www.acutecaretesting.org

Please be advised that this email may contain confidential
information.  If you are not the intended recipient, please notify us
by email by replying to the sender and delete this message.  The
sender disclaims that the content of this email constitutes an offer
to enter into, or the acceptance of, any agreement; provided that the
foregoing does not invalidate the binding effect of any digital or
other electronic reproduction of a manual signature that is included
in any attachment.