Space at beginning of title

Stephen O'Brien sobrien at innovmetric.com
Thu Dec 16 06:39:12 PST 2010

Hi,

We have redefined our title paragraph formats and
the space that was entered manually is now included in the numbering scheme.

Result, additional space at the beginning of all
titles (hundreds of them, of course).

Cannot find successful search & replace scheme that works.

Any ideas on how to solve this (I have
Framescript if you know of any script that does this).

Thanks and have a good day.

Stephen O'Brien

Stephen O'Brien
Coordonnateur à la documentation / Documentation Coordinator
Rédacteur technique senior / Senior Technical Writer
InnovMetric Logiciels inc. / InnovMetric Software Inc.
2014, Cyrille-Duquet, suite 310
Québec (Québec) Canada G1N 4N6

Tel.: (418) 688-2061
Fax: (418) 688-3001
E-mail: sobrien at innovmetric.com
www.innovmetric.com
PolyWorks, the Universal 3D Metrology Software Platform (TM)
PolyWorks, la plate-forme logicielle universelle de métrologie 3D (TM)