Book file crashing on opening

Martinek, Carla CMartinek at zebra.com
Thu Dec 16 08:04:12 PST 2010

I stand corrected.... I was on p250, the 64-bit user is on p255.

So it's on both patches that we had trouble. And yes, the first thing I did was go to the forums.

-Carla
(who just updated hers...)

- CONFIDENTIAL-

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential, and may also be legally privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient, you may not review, use, copy, or distribute this message. If you receive this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply email and then delete this email.