Space at beginning of title

Stephen O'Brien sobrien at innovmetric.com
Thu Dec 16 10:43:16 PST 2010

Exatly!! It works!! I search \Px (where x is a
space) and replace with nothing...great.

Note that this also helped me find other spaces
at beginning of regular paragraphs (not just titles) that should not be there.

Thx to everyone who helped me solve this problem,
and to Rick Quattro who called me at work to offer this same advice.

What seemed like a lot of lost time now is a
peice of cake - this group should get the Nobel Peace Prize!;)

Stephen

E-mail: sobrien at innovmetric.com
www.innovmetric.com