Last paragraph in FM file cannot be modified

Roy Lewis roy_g_lewis at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 20 14:45:42 PST 2010

Bingo!
There was <PgfLocked Yes> in the file. Sadly, changing it to <PgfLocked No> did not resolve the problem.
However, removing the MIF code for the entire paragraph did make the offending paragraph go away and it also restored the section sign to the new last paragraph.

I did look at the MIF reference guide and found this for PgfLocked:
Yes means the paragraph is part of a text inset that obtains its formatting
properties from the source document.

However, this does not appear to be a text inset, so I am not sure this applies.

In summary, I have a solution. Thank you! But I would love to know if there was another way of fixing it other than editing MIF XML, that always makes me nervous.

Thanks everyone!
Roy