Last paragraph in FM file cannot be modified

Chris Despopoulos despopoulos_chriss at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 22 10:31:13 PST 2010

This is so wierd, because this JUST happened to me last night.  Indeed, it's a
Word document opened in Maker.  For my situation, it happened to the PGF that
follows a text inset...  once in a table cell, so it was the last pgf in the
flow, and another time in the middle of the document.

I found that if I inserted a bunch of pgfs in front of the dodgy one (hit return
a few times), I could then modify the format for those pgfs.  Then, if I deledet
up from the bad one, it took the formatting of the previous pgfs.  So that fixed
the problem for me.

Very odd, and scary.  The usual MIF washing didn't have any effect.  I was
scared that maybe the file was corrupt, but I think I can trust it.  Time will
tell...

This has happened to me a few times. I've deleted the paragraph in
MIF and it worked fine.

Pat Christenson