Tracking edits functionality

Roy Lewis roy_g_lewis at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 30 14:51:59 PST 2010

Using Framemaker v8 on Win XP.
We have just engaged the services of an editor who is using the track changes feature to explain edits and enter comments directly into the Framemaker files.
The problem is that I am finding the track changes tool bar very limited in its functionality, for example, there are no accept and find next edit or reject and find next edit buttons which would greatly speed up the process of evaluating the edits once the editor id done with the files.

How are other users dealing with this?
Are there scripts or plug-ins that add functionality?
Will this be addressed in later versions?

Thanks so much.

Roy