Cannot select etc

Heidi Bailey HBailey at PLXTech.com
Tue Feb 2 00:40:27 PST 2010

 Now that is very interesting!
Thank you for that snippet. The only other theory I had was that using
View - Hide/Show conditionalised Text (with all files in a book window
selected) might somehow delete the text.

I shall test out your discovery, as that could explain it in several
cases I can think of.

Vielen Dank!

Heidi

Message: 8
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2010 15:03:11 +0000
From: "Reng, Dr. Winfried" <wreng at tycoint.com>
Subject: RE: Unable to select, conditionalise,	hide/show a variable in
	a	text frame on left of master page
To: "framers at lists.frameusers.com" <framers at lists.frameusers.com>
<68DD39F76C80934FA7B401F68F3F8B2C6B65CF1160 at UKSTR1EX00025.TYCOFS.COM>

Hi,

I do not know, if this is related to your problem.
I noticed a problem when importing the page layout with
hidden text. I have a footer with text "draft" and the
exact time. This text has a condition "draft". When I
hide this condition and import the page layout into
another file, the hidden text is not imported. If the
condition is shown, the text is imported.

Best regards

Winfried