Tempaltes

Alison Craig Alison.Craig at ultrasonix.com
Tue Feb 2 10:40:31 PST 2010

If anyone comes across a "booklet" template, could they pass along the link to me? I've looked to no avail.

We publish an "Installation Booklet" that ships with every one of our systems. It's based on legal-sized paper, in landscape format, folded in half and stapled along the fold. Depending on the system, it might be 16 to 32 pages.

At the moment I have to do create these docs in a very convoluted manner in MS Word and I would really like a Frame solution - if I can find a straightforward one.

Alison

Alison Craig, Technical Writer
Ultrasonix Medical Corporation
Tel: (604) 279-8550, ext 127