Tempaltes

Rick Quatro rick at rickquatro.com
Tue Feb 2 11:01:25 PST 2010

Hi Alison,

What is the page size of the original documents (not the booklet document)?
Thanks.

Rick Quatro
Carmen Publishing Inc.
585-659-8267
rick at frameexpert.com
www.frameexpert.com

http://www.frameexpert.com/peace/

If anyone comes across a "booklet" template, could they pass along the link
to me? I've looked to no avail.

We publish an "Installation Booklet" that ships with every one of our
systems. It's based on legal-sized paper, in landscape format, folded in
half and stapled along the fold. Depending on the system, it might be 16 to
32 pages.

At the moment I have to do create these docs in a very convoluted manner in
MS Word and I would really like a Frame solution - if I can find a
straightforward one.

Alison

Alison Craig, Technical Writer
Ultrasonix Medical Corporation