FM 9 Workspace (x-posted to Framers and Free Framers)

Mike Wickham info at mikewickham.com
Thu Feb 4 11:37:31 PST 2010

> I was unaware, though, that the workspace in FM9 would not hold a
> configuration from launch to launch. Each time I launch FM9, I must
> perform some workspace reconfiguration to put the workspace back like it
> was the most recent time FM9 was open; the way I like it; the way it has
> been incorporated into my workflow; the way it saves me time.

Except for the book window-width glitch mentioned in this thread, FM 9 does
save the workspace. In fact, you can save multiple workspaces, each tuned to
a particular need. Have you watched the great video on the new user
interaface here?:

https://www.adobe.com/cfusion/event/index.cfm?loc=en%5Fus&id=1485846&event=register%5Fno%5Fsession

I found it immensely useful in helping me figure out the new workspace,
which I now love.

Mike Wickham