Cross-platform CD burning thanks

Wendy McGovern wmcgovern at pbi.org
Fri Feb 5 05:26:36 PST 2010

Thanks to all the people who replied to my question about burning a
cross-platform CD from the PC. As it turns out, the question was moot-we
burned a CD from a PC and I took it home and tried in on my iMac and it
worked perfectly. It's a MacIntel (newer Macs now have Intel chips) with
OS X Leopard, so I think that's why it recognized the disk when the old
Mac in our office wouldn't.

Since our customer base is vastly PC-oriented anyway, I think most of
the Mac customers will probably have newer machines and we probably
won't have any problems.

Thanks once again!

Wendy McGovern
Publications Editor