"below" building block in X-Refs

Peter Gold peter at knowhowpro.com
Thu Feb 11 10:06:24 PST 2010

As Rick said, not in stock FrameMaker, nor in stock InDesign CS4 the
first release with built-in cross-references. There is a commercial
InDesign cross-references plug-in from dtptools.com that offers "this
page," "opposite page," "next page," and some other options.

I'm not suggesting that you drop FrameMaker for InDesign for this one
feature. But, I thought Rick might get some ideas from the plug-in's
info page that could develop into a FrameMaker plug-in.

HTH

Regards,

Peter
Peter Gold