Utilities for FM 8

Joe Malin jmalin at jmalin.com
Wed Feb 10 19:54:51 PST 2010

Hi!

After a 3-year hiatus I am trying to work with FM 8 (unstructured) again for
a non-work project. Having designed a lot of my own templates and documents,
I know a *lot* about what's built in to FM 8, but I've forgotten all the
utilities I once used such as Character Tools, Paragraph Tools, etc.

I'm looking for tools that will automatically copy formats, layouts, master
pages, reference pages, etc. from an existing document to a new one. Is
there a site somewhere that has a list of sources?

Joe Malin