Path to graphics updated in FM8

Bill Swallow techcommdood at gmail.com
Fri Feb 12 06:44:48 PST 2010

Are the FM files and the images on the same drive/server? If they are
differnet (e.g., FM files local and images on server) then FM has no
choice but to use an absolute path since it's impossible to create a
relative path to another machine.

--
Bill Swallow

Twitter: @techcommdood
Blog: http://techcommdood.com
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/techcommdood

Available for contract and full time opportunities.