XML Output from FrameMaker not Pure XML?

Scott Prentice sp at leximation.com
Sun Feb 14 20:30:35 PST 2010

Hi Jan...

What you were told is not true. XML created by Frame is as "pure" as
that created by any other XML editor. Whoever told you that was
misinformed.

Frame is a bit more work to set up for authoring XML since you need to
create a structure application (unless one already exists for your XML
model). But unlike other XML editors, once you're set up for authoring
you can publish to PDF very easily. It's basically front-loading the
publishing effort.

Whether Frame is the right XML editor for your needs is a whole
different question. It sounds like you might want to do a bit more
research.

Cheers,

...scott