Inserting a same marker in all files of a book

Stuart Rogers srogers at phoenix-geophysics.com
Thu Feb 18 07:22:27 PST 2010

On 18/02/2010 5:26 AM, de Rouck, Tom (Gent) wrote:
> Hi Ricard,
>
> Thanks for this idea, it's great but apparently it does not work for
> my application. The 'PageStyle' marker is a marker recognised by
> ePublisher to apply a specific layout (override to the standard
> layout). When I put it on the Master pages, ePublisher does not seem
> to recognize it...

Might be cumbersome, but here's an idea --

Create a new book of new files that each contain only your PageStyle
marker and one auto-generated file imported as a text inset set to
update automatically.

HTH,

--
Stuart Rogers
Technical Communicator

srogers phoenix-geophysics com

"I believe that every human has a finite number of heart-beats. I don't
intend to waste any of mine running around doing exercises."

Buzz Aldrin (1930 - )